Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Android Phone:
- Download the Rooting Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then place the Rooting Package in your device’s external sd card.
- Disconnect the device from computer and turn off your phone so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode can be entered by pressing Volume UP Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Now, in recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” so that all the cache data will be cleared.
- Now, select “install zip from sd card” and then select the rooting package file which you have placed in your device and press the power button to confirm the same. Once the file is selected, you need to just follow the on screen instructions for rooting the device. Please note that the whole process will take around 3 -4 minutes and may take longer time in some cases.
- To check on whether your device is rooted or not, you will have to download the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store. If your Galaxy Y is not rooted, then you need to re follow the instructions mentioned above.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you come across any issues in the process of this update as we will try our level best to address the same.